Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Oceanside

So this past weekend, I headed out to Oceanside to spend a family trip with my future in-laws. I love spending time with my in-laws, they are so easy for me to be myself around. Its feels good to know that my future marriage will not have any additional stress from in-laws. I did an Beach-Halloween theme to my outfits over the weekend.

Here is Saturday's outfit:


 













 This Little Miss Spooky shirt I owe, is my favorite and only Halloween shirt I owe. Goes well with my Halloween theme.






These Starfish hairclips, goes with my beach theme. Orginally these were clips I bought from a Craft Fair, but they were attached to bobby pin before, that that bobby pin really didn't hold well, so I took the starfish off, and glued them on some snappy white hair clips. I also wore my fish ring which is so small it only fits my pinky finger. It goes well with the Beach theme.


My dolphin necklace, and blue/yellow Daiso Blue Planet watch, and blue DIY braclet, really goes well with the beach theme.



I love these bat socks, they go well with my Halloween theme, the Vans, are dark floral. The flowers kinda give a Summer feel to them, that gives the a beach look, and the black goes with Halloween.

Then there is Sunday.













I wore my glasses today, and I like how they went with my outfit anyways. I wore a beach-theme purple dress. It has pictures of a palm tree and clouds on them. I wore my purple Blue Planet Daiso watch,











 O yeah I painted my nails black recently also, to go with the Halloween theme, and wore my Black Mood ring.






 I clipped on my Mickey Ghost pin on my belt, and wore my favorite black studded hat.





 With my black bat earrings, got them from Target. and my Lego Skeleton necklace. I made this charm using a Lego Skeleton, and one of my favorite Halloween themed necklaces that I owe.








I really think these studded black sandals goes well with my Halloween theme.











 We also did some pumpkin carving over the weekend, it was a lot fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment