Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkim Festival


Today was the second day of the Pumpkin Patch Festival at Cal Poly Pomona, and my fiance went there to pick out a pumpkin for our annual pumpkin carving. My outfit was definetly more casual. I tend to wear more black during the month of October to go with my Halloween theme.


I wore my hair mostly down, and black glasses today, my gray peace sign shirt (covered mostly by the pumpkin, and long black skirt. 

 I enjoy decorating my hair, and this is a handmade clip bow.




My earrings are handmade by me also. Black rose, and an orange Daiso Blue Planet watch. The orange goes with the Halloween theme also, and matches the colors of the pumpkin.

Lastly my orange tiger socks, and black Keds, those Keds are starting to really get wore out.

Well, maybe till next week or so, I be sharing more of my creative yet fun style.

No comments:

Post a Comment