Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ramen Yokocho Fest

So this weekend I went to the Ramen Yokocho Fest at the Pomona Fairplex with my lovely fiance. I definitely wanted to dress for this occassion.

So starting from the head down. I decided to place my hair in a low side ponytail. I wore my erasers-cup-of-noodle easers. My shirt had a Cup of Noodle label on it, can't really see it here, but will show you later in another photo. My skirt is fabric from Jo-Ann's, I bought a while back, yes handmade. I basically wrapped the fabic around my waist, sewed it, and attached a zipper on the back. Wore my comfy Gap sneakers, and pink socks.
My cup of noodle label. I transferred this label myself on the t-shirt.
 

 My eraser earrings. Yes these are actually erasers. I bought them from Daiso, and turned them into earrings.


Other jewelry pieces I wore that day included a pink and yellow watch from Daiso, and flower ring, they had matching colors to my outfit.








 Me really going at my noodles.







It was another great Saturday for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment